The central services team manages centrally the following areas for all our schools:
- Finance budget planning and monitoring
- Procurement of services (eg School Meals)
- HR & Personnel Matters
- Overall Health and Safety Management
- Premises Management
- Coordination of local administration for all schools in the trust.
- SIMS.net support for assessment
Meet the Team
Chief Finance Officer
- Leads the efficient and effective use of Trust resources to ensure the Trust meets it's educational objectives
- Manages the finance function of the Trust which includes ensuring adherence to the Academies Trust Handbook and leading the Finance staff
- Ensures internal systems and procedures offer a robust framework of internal control and Risk Management
- Responsible for statutory submissions to ESFA
Trust Office Manager
- Supports and manages all office staff across the Trust to develop protocols for administrative tasks.
- Conducts half term office managers meetings to discuss tasks for the term.
- Provides first level support for the MIS system.
- Trust Data Manager – utilising the MIS to create template marksheets for use across all schools and produce analysis for SLT and governance purposes.
- GDPR Lead
Trust Network Manager
- Manages the design, development, provision and support of all of the Trusts IT and networking systems to deliver excellent levels of service, security, stability, performance and availability.
- Provides technical liaison, support and assistance for the delivery and development of school networks and ICT technologies.
- Manages the Trust email system using Microsoft 365 Education
- Maintains IT security aspects of school sites including CCTV and Door Access Control.
Trust H&S Lead
- Oversees all H&S policies and procedures across the Trust, advising on best practise to ensure the HAT fulfils its statutory obligations.
- To develop and maintain the Health & Safety Management Syetem and develop annual H&S Action Plans